Thursday, October 28, 2010

Scrapbooker's Class - Copics

I took an awesome class at Scrapbooker's Paradise South last night.  It was an Advanced Copic class taught by Sandy.  I just love taking her classes.  I took this class because it was more techniques using my Copic markers.  I just hope that I can remember everything I learned.

Card 1



We made the brad using the Itop...pretty neat tool.


Card 2



This on we colored the stamp with Copics and had to work fast.


This one we made the circles using the Colorless Blender.


This one we used our darkest color for the circles, then traced them with a thin black pen.


This one we used the darkest colour then outlined with the blender pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin