Tuesday, June 15, 2010

SPP July Mingle

For the ScorPalPals July Mingle we will be making a Windshield Wiper card.  I think these cards are lots of fun and once you learn how to make them, they are pretty easy.  I also used my Copics to color the large flower orange.  I really enjoyed making this card and so I made two of them.  I'm glad to have this card done in advance too!




Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & Little Yellow Bicycle; Ribbon: American Craft & Celebrate It; Stamp: Studio G & SU (Think Happy Thoughts); Flowers: Bazzill & Prima; Stickles: Diamond; Punch: SU (Circle, Scallop Circle), MS (Optic Dot) & Marvy Punch; Brads: Making Memories; Copic: YR04

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin