Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge

I am so excited that I found time to make this card.  I wanted to use up the leftover paper from making an Accordion Purse for another challenge.  I thought the paper was pretty cute.  Over at Magnolia-licious Highlites they are having a March Magnolia-licoios DT Sketch challenge.  I thought I'd play along.  This card didn't turn out at all like I have thought.  In the end I had to rotate the sketch to make it work better for my card. 

Here is what I came up with:



I used some Prima white flowers and colored them to match.

Supplies: Paper: Bazzill & Daisy Bucket; Ribbon: We R Memory Makers & Celebrate It; Stickles: Waterfall, Icicle & Orange Peel; Brad: Making Memories; Stamp: SU (Warmest Regards); Flowers: Prima; Punch: Martha Stewart (Daisy Dot), SU (Modern Label); Tilda: #388 Chasing Tilda

12 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love that you used Copics to match the flowers; isn't that the best? Perfect matches every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so delightful and the coloring is so sweet and springy looking! Pretty :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! I love the color combo.
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Lovely colouring and a great image. hugs Shelley

    http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, Robin! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Magnolia-licious!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Card Robin! Fun colors and you made Tilda go so well with the paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Spring card Robin! The colors are so cheerful and you have colored Tilda beautifully! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at that cool little fringe embellishment you've got going on the bottom. Cool card and the colors are so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww this is so cute! I love your fringe ribbon at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cheery card. Love this Tilda and what you did with her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Robin.

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable, love the fun colors. Great idea to color the flower to match, nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin