Monday, September 14, 2009

SPP - Spring Card Challenge #2

Another challenge for Scor-Pal Pals





Here we go with another challenge for you. For this challenge I’ve decided to pick the Spring Card. I needed a card for my anniversary and thought this was a great looking and easy card to make. I think everyone will be able to handle this one. To spice this challenge up a tiny bit I thought it would be great to do this one with a theme. Since Halloween is just around the corner and lots of people are making Halloween cards it would work well. However, if you don’t want to do Halloween, please don’t let that stop you from playing along, just make any Spring Card.

Look here to find the instructions for the Spring Card:
http://www.scor-pal.com/summer_2008/Spring%20Card.pdf
http://stampingeek.blogspot.com/2008/01/spring-card-templatetutorial.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin