Thursday, May 9, 2013

3 Step Mother's Day Card

I always enjoy making my mom a card and especially for a day like Mother's Day.  She always appreciates the effort that goes into the card.  I am so pleased with the results of this 3 Step Card!!!





I  made this card for the following challenge:
ScorPalPals - #1305 3 Step Step Card Challenge

Supplies: Paper: SU (Pretty in Pink, Concord Crush & Basic Gray, DSP (Lap of Luxury)); Ink: SU (Pretty in Pink & Basic Gray); Marker: SU (Concord Crush); Stamps: SU (Wonderful Mother) & CTMH (It's Your Day); Framelits: SU (Floral Frames); Die-Cuts: Sizzix (Flourish #1); Punch: SU (1 5/8" Circle, Oval, Scallop Oval); Pearls: SU; Misc: Scor-Pal



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin