Saturday, October 15, 2011

Retreat Weekend Saturday #1


Well, today was an awesome day!!!  I managed to complete 3 layouts…woohoo!!!  And I enjoyed the company of fellow scrapbookers.

A really, really long time ago I picked up some really neat transparencies to use on scrapbook pages and I was determined to use them.  I don’t think you can really tell from the picture that it’s a transparency though.  For this layout I also created the glimmer brads.  I took a plain jane brad and covered it with Glossy Accents then dipped it in Glamour Glitter.  So, easy and so fun!  I still need to add the writing in the top left box.  Hopefully I remember something from that day!!!

Supplies: Paper: Bazzill; Transparency: Fancy Pants Designs (Little Sprout); Stickles: Lavender; Cricut: Elegant Cakes; Brads: Bazzill; Glitter: Glamour Glitter (Lavender)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little piece of the crafting world. I really appreciate your comments. I hope you enjoy today!! :)Robin